Friday, August 28, 2009

Fun Web Finds

Work has been mostly slow this morning (knock on wood) so I've been able to check out the usual wedding blogs that occupy my time so well. Today I found three very unique posts, from the Editors of Martha Stewart Weddings, Snippet & Ink and Style Me Pretty.
  • The Bride's Guide idea is to use Radicchio as a stamp that creates a very nice rose. You can see the post here. I'm intrigued, but not sure how I would apply this to our wedding...
  • I love the Chuppah that S&I calls to attention here - it wouldn't necessarily fit into our overall feel for the wedding, but I love the colors and the free flowing fringe on the sides.
  • The Orange and Teal Bash posted on SMP is super fun. I love the lanterns on the Chuppah and the fabulous pops of color. Again, a little out of our realm but still very cool to see.

So not necessarily anything that we will be using, but hopefully this helps make your Friday go by a little faster as it did for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment