Friday, August 14, 2009

Bridesmaid Dress Ideas?

I've had some time today to surf the net looking for suitable bridesmaid dresses in the Emerald to Aqua range. This is what I've found so far. The main qualifications are that they need to be in the appropriate color range and be about knee length. My motivation for having non-matching bridesmaid dresses is so that each bridesmaid can choose a dress that 1) suits their body type, 2) they will wear again, 3) they can spend the amount they choose to spend, ideally keeping it from $50 to $150.

From left to right, we have:
Francesca's Collections, Blue Moon Dress, $38
David's Bridal, Style 83176, originally $120, on sale for $59.99
J. Crew, Silk chiffon Juliet dress (in tropical aqua), $180
J. Crew, Silk tricotine Cecelia short dress (in oasis green), $225
J. Crew, Embossed-cotton Aubrey halter dress (in sea green), originally $98, on sale for $78.00

I do know that a couple of these options don't meet the criteria, but I think this gives a good representation of what styles and colors go well together. I'm certainly open to more ideas if anyone wants to share some with me!

1 comment:

  1. They are all so pretty, but I am in love with the Cecelia from J. Crew. Those little cap sleeves are too cute!

    ReplyDelete