Friday, August 21, 2009

A Chocolate and Peanut Butter Revelation!













After having my paws in a huge bowl of Peanut Butter M&Ms this past weekend at Mom's and then having some Reese's Pieces at the house, I've come to the conclusion that the M&Ms definitely fulfill both a chocolate and the peanut butter craving, while the Pieces are just kind of peanut buttery. Don't get me wrong, both will suffice in a movie theater or on the road for a quick convenience store fix, but I have to admit that I like the Peanut Butter M&Ms better than the Reese's Pieces.
Now I just need to find out if Mars will make Peanut Butter M&Ms in different colors to go in my candy bar...

1 comment:

  1. Peanut Butter M&M's are my FAVORITE! Sometimes they are hard to find though, which is such a bummer.

    ReplyDelete