Wednesday, August 19, 2009

10 Months To Go!

It's amazing how time passes so quickly. Everyone keeps telling me the older you get the faster time flies. I feel like summer started yesterday! This is just a reminder that I need to kick it up a notch in the wedding planning world.

Here are pictures of some non-wedding related things that make me happy. These were all taken on my iPhone. I need to take a picture of Jake soon so that I have a more recent one of him. I guess its time to upload the pictures from my camera over the last few weeks!

Tucker watching a hummingbird at the feeder

I love these little guys!

These are the beautiful roses that Jake gave me for our 4 year dating anniversary and 6 month engagement anniversary! They smell amazing and the colors are beautiful. I think if I go with the Emerald and Aqua color scheme that I will be incorporating orange tones in the flowers to add a punch of color. Thanks for the inspiration and the beautiful flowers Jake!

No comments:

Post a Comment