Monday, November 16, 2009

Good Intentions

I had very good intentions of doing some solid Honeymoon research over the weekend.  I did find some helpful articles and reviews that talked about what to see/do in Costa Rica, but I wasn't sold on any particular resort or area.  I did get a little side-tracked before the research began as Jake and I sat down to finalize our budget and look at our guest list again, which led to research on bulk florals, etc, so I digress.

I started a list of what we wanted to actually do on the Honeymoon (if we went to Costa Rica) and this is the list that I have so far (literally):
Costa Rica - zipline

I know that I can add to that from what we've discussed already - horseback riding, possibly scuba diving, touring local volcanoes, hitting up a spa, and I'd love to spend some time on a beach, weather permitting.  Costa Rica's "rainy" season starts in April/May, so we would expect some wet weather if we go in June, but I've read very different extremes on how rainy it actually can get during that time.  It shall be an adventure though!

No comments:

Post a Comment