Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

Since we got engaged in February on Friday the 13th, I will always feel like every Friday the 13th is special.  It has been a whole 9 months since we got engaged.  According to my wedding tracker, we only have 7 months and 6 days to go!  This means that we have since passed the halfway mark in the wedding planning process, and I feel like there is still a lot to do - probably because there is.

Today, I called Olga to schedule my appointment to drop off my wedding dress, so I can check that off the list!  I'll be dropping it off mid-January to be pinned and cut before my first fitting.

Here is a list of the other things that need to be done in the grand scheme of things for our wedding:
  • Bridal Party Attire
  • Florist
  • Save the Dates
  • Wedding Website
  • Vows/Ceremony
  • Invitations (which we can't order until after our tasting) - note to self, need to schedule tasting!
  • Honeymoon
In the meantime, Jake and I have some Thank You notes to write for gifts that we received at our Engagement party last weekend.  We also hope to do some research for the Honeymoon this weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment