Thursday, June 4, 2009

Jumping right in

First, welcome to my blog! I've known for a little while that I wanted to start a blog and I'm happy to have gotten around to doing it.

I have a few "goals" to accomplish with this blog:
1. Keep track of wedding plans to share with friends and family
2. Use the blog as a place to share and store my wedding inspiration links/photos that I've found on the web and from other bloggers
3. Track the status of my container garden and maybe include some pictures and how to advice for those who are developing green thumbs of their own
4. Follow wedding-related and other inspiring blogs and share my favorite posts

My intentions are to not let this blog interfere with my daily work or home tasks. I imagine I'll be posting a lot from work, but since mobile posts are possible, we'll see how the iPhone works as well! I hope to round up most of the inspiration pictures I've bookmarked and blogs that I follow and add them to this in the near future.

Until we meet again,
Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment