Tuesday, October 6, 2009

*THE* Bridesmaid Dress?

This past Saturday, my local Bridesmaids joined me at David's Bridal for our first Bridesmaid dress outing. We had a lot of fun and I felt like it was a huge success.  If I had to decide on a Bridesmaid dress today, this would be *the one* - I know, this is completely different than what I had in mind when I went.  I originally wanted black, then greens and blues.  Well the dress itself (style 88312) didn't wow me in the green or blue options that they had.  But what I did really like was the color shown below, Sangria!

Here is a link to the dress on the David's Bridal website.  The best thing about it, besides the fact that its fun, flattering on everyone, and could definitely be worn again are (drumroll please) the POCKETS!  I have a few pictures from our outing that I'll try to get on here soon - they are on already Facebook for those of you who can view them already. 

So, if I go with this as the bridesmaid dress, then Sangria and green (with accents of yellow and orange) will be our colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment