Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Back to Blogging!

I know I've fallen behind on blogging, okay?  The first step is acceptance - no denial here.  Its very clear that I have been slacking off when Jake has asked me 2 or 3 times since my last post if I've updated my blog at all.  The answer now will be, YES!  October always has been an incredibly busy month for my family, so I can put some of the blame there.  Work also has been extremely busy - I've been working overtime every week which is nice when the paycheck rolls around but long days are not my favorite (are they anyone's?). 

We have our first wedding-related event coming up the first weekend in November, our Engagement Party!  Mom and I still have a lot of work to do to prepare, but we are both looking forward to it.  I don't have any real updates in terms of wedding planning, except that Mom's friends have called dibs on my Bridal Luncheon.  Oh and Jake and I took some fabulous engagement pictures at the State Fair last week!  We had a lot of fun with April and Emily, her lighting assistant.  I expect to have proofs sometime around December and I'll be sure to share once I do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment