Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Registering Process

We thought the registering process was going to be easy.  Everyone says its so much fun, and they are right, it is.  But I believe that the registering process is much better after its over.  Sure, I know we may tweak some things online later on down the road, however I'm glad that after 5 hours of analyzing options, we can say that our first registry is done.  The Bed Bath and Beyond store in Cary Crossroads is daunting, and Jake's napping now after we finished round 2 earlier today.  We broke up our visits into kitchen/fine dining the first visit and bed/bath the second visit.  I think we made wise decisions and I hope that we'll be happy with our choices for years to come.

Yes, we are still planning on registering at Crate and Barrel in addition to BB&B - we have considered adding a Macy's or Belk's, but we'll just have to see how much we can handle!

No comments:

Post a Comment