Saturday, September 26, 2009

Prestonwood spotted...

Ashley of Story Photographers just blogged about this beautiful Prestonwood wedding of Allison and Scott.  Its always fun to see our venue set up and to get ideas on all the ways to use the space.  I've been seriously neglecting the good ol' blog - I keep saying, "I've been busy," and I have been, but I need to get some wedding things done, stat.

Ask my two, yet to be asked bridesmaids to be bridesmaids
Schedule our tasting
Get serious about flowers - do I want to DIY the centerpieces and have the florist do the bouquets/bouts?
Schedule meetings with florists -  how many is a reasonable number to interview? 
Figure out flower budget (eeek)
Schedule an appointment to try on bridesmaid dresses @ DB
Work on guest list and start getting addresses for e-party
Are we going to do Save the dates?

Yea, the list could go on and on.  When I sit down and think about it, the 8 months we have left just keeps shrinking and shrinking.  Oh and can we please figure out the Honeymoon plans??  And when do vows come into play, and music?  I wish work wasn't so busy right now so I could get a lot more wedding tasks taken care of on the clock.  I'll leave you with a picture from the wedding mentioned above.  Hope you all enjoy the weekend! (And Go Pack! Great win vs Pitt!)


No comments:

Post a Comment