Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy Early Birthday to Jake, plus a flower update!

Jake's birthday is Tuesday. Have I gotten him anything for his birthday? No.  Do I have a lot of "ideas" well, yes.  Luckily I have Monday off so I should have plenty of time to play birthday fairy.  Happy early birthday Jake!!

Florist meetings are in full effect. At this point, the frontrunner is Cydney with The English Garden, but I have one last meeting and I haven't received any written propsals at this point.  During our meeting, Cydney got up a couple of times with creative ideas, grabbing flowers from her fridge to illustrate.  She also seems to be very flexible working within my budget, and will incorporate what glassware/containers/materials I have in order to help derease costs.  Speaking of this, I need to get her some photos and lists of what I have already!  She's even helped me come up with a more official color scheme based on the color of the bridesmaid dresses.  Jewel Tones!

Photo credits in order of appearance:
Photo from the My Bouquet Floral Design Blog's, Jewel tone Purple post
David's Bridal Style 83312 in Sangria

1 comment:

  1. We were really happy with Cydney! Tell her HI for me next time you chat!

    ReplyDelete